You finally got around to finding an apartment and checking out Rugs online Australia. It’s your first apartment and your first time living in a city like Melbourne. Of course, before you decided to move to this city you read about Melbourne. Here are some fun facts that you discovered:
- There are about 6 to 23 foxes per kilometer in this city making Melbourne the fox capital of the world.
- Melbourne had the largest tramway outside Europe. It’s the fourth largest worldwide with 244 kilometers of track.
- As of 2013, 38% of Melbourne’s population is born outside of the country.
- The Colonial Tramcar Restaurant is this city’s number one restaurant and it is actually a tram.
- Economist Intelligence Unit has ranked Melbourne as the world’s most liveable city from 2011 and every year since.
Reading about Melbourne has cemented your decision and now you’re here. Unfortunately the apartment you got lacked character. Sure it’s fully furnished but it doesn’t reflect your personality. You were looking for inspiration on how to improve your apartment when you stumbled upon Rugs online Australia. Rugs do make a statement. It also helps bring bland living spaces to life.
How to choose a rug? Consider the following:
- Style – Rugs come in wide array of styles. Choose the one that reflects your personality. Some popular styles are Persian, Oriental, and Moroccan.
- Budget – Rugs can be expensive. You don’t have to spend too much on a rug. Look around and you are bound to find something that you like at a more affordable price tag. There’s no need to sacrifice style just because you are on a budget.
- Location – Where do you want to put the rug? Do you want it in the living room? Are you planning to put it in your bedroom? The location will help determine the size of the rug. It will also give you an idea of how much wear it will endure.
- Material – If you are going to put the rug in an area where there is heavy foot traffic then you consider getting one made from a more durable material. A rug made from softer material is ideal for the bedroom or a quiet corner in the living room.
A simple rug can have a huge impact when strategically placed. Therefore, you should take your time when purchasing one or two.